Welcome to Cornell Abstract Company
Cornell Abstract Company provides a full line of title services including lien searches, abstract updates and loan closings for all of Dickinson County, Iowa. We are located in Spirit Lake, Iowa and have been compiling written property records since 1918.
Some of the benefits of using Cornell Abstract Company are:
- Nearly 100 years of continuous service to Dickinson County, Iowa.
- The kind of personal local knowledge that only comes through years of service.
- The only full title plant originating with the Government Patents to the current date for Dickinson County, Iowa.
- A staff with over 50 years of experience in Dickinson County and over 90 years of experience in the title industry.
- Prompt, courteous and accurate service for all of your title needs.
- Member of the American Land Title Association, Iowa Land Title Association and Iowa Title Guaranty.
- All Abstracting, research, data, and closing work is done locally and not shipped out of the area to be worked on.
We would also like to introduce you to The Cornell Reporter, which is a weekly review that we publish of the conveyances, mortgage filings, financing statements, tax liens, and various court filings in Dickinson County, Iowa. If you would be interested in receiving a subscription, please see our order form for pricing, found in the “Online Forms” sections of our website.